Saturday, July 01, 2006

swimming without goggles



silly me. went swimming yesterday without my goggles and soon realised just how darn PAIN clorinated water can be to your eyes. eewwww. couldn't even swim long before my eyes started tearing and I had to like close my eyes for most parts of being underwater and risk slamming into someone or into the pool wall.. -sianz-

never again man. i was tearing the whole day.

and oh, Charmed really sucks big time. I tried giving it a chance after Gary said it was picking up again but SERIOUS?! the cheesy femme fatale scenes of Billy? the inane, irrational wedding premonition of Pheobe(which made me go not again...)? the generally aimless at which the show's plot was going at!?!

u dun need demons to kill the Charmed ones man.. they did it themselves. pathetic man.

No comments: