Sunday, July 02, 2006

soccer and shopping



err.. woke up later than usual today and missed chinese service and ended up going for cantonese service instead(with all the old folks).. sianz lah.. and all for that pathetic excuse of a match between England and Portugal where Singapore would probably have played better in a friendly. seriously i dun geddit, so far both matches I have watched on Sopcast have ended in penalty shoot outs where the most exciting bits wind up at the end. that and rooney's send off. -_-

there's something wrong with the teams this time man. there are yellow cards and red cards aplenty but no goals. -_-

actually what kept me awake for most part of the matching was the AMAZING amount of gossip flying around between 6 guys that were all watching the match either online or on cable. haha.. very interesting sutff heard out that kept me from doodling off.

aniwez, went blading today for the first time with my new blades le.. it's darn fun when you go with people who know how to skate well and then can like really cover the whole ECP.. last time went with jack and folks only lasted to the foodcourt near the cableski lagoon..(sorry jack! eh go again le!) my skates are proving their worth though honestly I still don't understand why mine's so expensive.. a little heart-pain le seriously.. so now I must like really regularly go skate to justify the price lor.. -_-

speaking about buying stuff.. hehe.. I HAVE CURED MY SHOPAHOLIC SYNDROME LE! yah serious.. no more itching to buy stuff, no more getting exciting over the mention of guess sales and no more looking around for new fashion.. =)

dunno what caused the sudden change.. maybe due to my ultimate frustration over the sudden shrinkage of my super expensive(well, to me) Calvin Klein Jeans tee or maybe it was just a passing phase.. haha.. now my pet phrase for buying stuff is "for utility sake".. hehe..

which kinda explains the webcam, the laptop and the blades rite? hmm.. hehe

No comments: