Wednesday, June 28, 2006

feeling poor



i'm suddenly inundated with new stuff and my bank account has been severed drained..

haha... yeah, went slightly crazy today and bought my laptop, webcam and a pair of good roller blades within the day and ended the whole craziness with a sumptuous meal @ Seoul Garden (been years since I went there)

honestly now i'm starting to fret how i'm gonna lug my skates over the US.. but heck.. think about that later.. now I wanna maximise the use of it after taken a freaking long hiatus over ice skating.

ate myself silly @ Seoul Garden and had a blast of a time with inane antics like throwing vegetables at each other, fighting for the cooked food and coming up with the funniest jokes. then after the whole thing I felt so guilty I walked back home from J8.. which made me highly frustrated with my skates.. sianz

aniwez.. gonna try to breathe some life into my new computer and get it all prepped for US le.. sometimes honestly I feel like I'm so darn useless lor, know nuts about alot of things, alot of stuff leave to my parents to settle and then in the end I know nuts lor.. haiz.. must grow up le and start really KNOWING stuff like computer specs, ironing clothes, choosing vegetables and so on..

wah tough sia. haha

No comments: