Wednesday, July 19, 2006

disclaimer



if your posts on my tagboard have disappeared, you sorrta know why.

i said it before last time, and I'd just say it once more. I don't take kindly to people leaving comments anonymously, be it ill or good-natured comments.

ultimately, this is MY blog. sorry if i'm being such a mediawhore or that I'm such a dictator but this is my space. you wanna blather rubbish about me, do it on your own blog or something. if u wanna post something here, then dun be such a coward and leave your name. leaving a fictitious name or pretending to be me and posting similarly is a stinking thing to do and will result in a prompt deletion of your tag once I discover it.

the claws can come out. but not on my blog. Afterall, I'm still Switzerland afterall. hehe.. =)

No comments: