Saturday, July 15, 2006

marathon day



phew.. friday flew by amidst the marathon badminton session, dangerous blading and a sumptuous dinner @ Marina Bay (though honestly I ain't too keen on cooking my own food and well, get sputtered in the face with butter..hehe)

funny thing was I was so darn high during the dinner.. like as thought I was feeding off the adrenaline from the constant activities throughout the day.. blading @ ECP was darn shiok cos I was the only the blader amongst the other cyclist so I kept "hitching" a ride on their bikes, which made for a fast and less-strenuous journey.. kept harassing a hapless couple that we spotted at the jetty cuddling by cycling darn near them and talking loudly etc.. hehe..

yah so dinner I was a bit er.. talkative (a bit is quite an understatement - i dunno what has gone wrong with me le!!) but aniwez had loads of fun trying out lik sin's "gourmet" recipes and witnessing xf's sadistic behavior by dumping semi-alive prawns head first into the scalding soup and watching them squirm.. sad man


Lik Sin wierdly eyeing Wan Jing's bowl, WJ, me, and Jaya eating her "McChicken"..


butter sputtering everywhere, Lik Sin's clumps of golden mushrooms flooding the entire steamboat.. -_-


most(eh-hmm) of the Barker watch.. some people pang seh us last minute -_-


yum! LS's gourmet creation along with Jaya's failed attempt of grilled satay-sauce cucumber...

so recuperating at home today with an assortment of aches.. haiz =)

No comments: