Friday, July 28, 2006

having fun



wah.. lot'sa stuff happened this week.. resulting in a pretty tired-out and peniless frank at the end of the week, still craving irrationally for godiva's chocolixir that liksin tempted me upon.. (another reason for me not to take drugs or anything slightly addictive.. i'm horrendously obsessive compulsive.. once I'm hooked, I'm screwed.. hehe)

went nite cycling on weds nite which turned out to be pretty much an excuse to traipse around in the east trying to find nice eateries in the middle of the night. pretty eventful non-food wise too cos like liksin's back tire kena punctured halfway, then dan fell foul to a pothole along the way and kena ankle twist finally zy flew off his bike in spectacular style when he jam brake too suddenly.. (hmm i see some pattern.. all the KKK kena-ed)

went up to Changi V, where to xf's disappointment no one remotely indecent or wierd accosted her or whatsoever(hehe), ate Nasi Lemak there before heading to Simpang Bedok for roti prata where I learnt for the first time in my life there were stuff called tissue prata and what boom prata and so on. wow. i musta been missing out quite a bit when I was young. sleeping or just bumming my life away eh..

this spate of "self-awareness" of one's stupidity continued on as I asked stupid question after stupid question ranging from the harmless "why's simpang bedok called simpang bedok" to the rofl question when I asked about some function on Lik sin's dslr camera. haiz. dun ask.

aniwez, it was real cool to just speed down lanes normally bustling with cars, especially near the Padang area, and it was also quite a trip down memory lane for me as we passed places like Laguna Park(remembered mom bringing me to the doctor's there), National Stadium KFC(where I burnt saturday after saturday settling NDP'05) and so on so forth. took real cool pictures along the way too like on the "break-up" bridge as I named it(cos TCS artistes love to use that spot to coo sweet-nothings then suddenly confront reality and breakup..-_-)

then today was another sailing expedition aimed to fully utilise our skills gained during the 3 day course last week. yah and justify the cost. first part of the day was pretty much abject misery where we were fried mercilessly on our boats whilst the sail couldn't even muster much of a flutter whatsoever. luckily the cost of rental was slightly justified with a good afternoon wind and some semblance of a gale though I never could fully hike out. along the way people kept commenting they saw jellyfishes, seasnakes and dead fishes aplenty.. dunno if they're lying or what but whatever it is.. hmm I'm glad the sea I saw was pretty much still like a mirror or filled with rotting bottles and wood debris. which is damn alrite on my account. =)

haha.. then had fun trying to corner liksin in and then board his boat and capsize him. weihong's ill fated first attempt landed him in between the boats which left me to do the job. haha.. really quite fun lah. it's like childish stuff that you don't get to do anymore when you start realising your age and start turning your nose against such horseplay. dunno when that'll be.. guess it better be soon considering I'm starting to realise how darn childish I am at times.. but hey.. there's value in being childish.. haha.. the world seems a little nicer and more innocent.

wah I just crapped alot. can talk alot more too like about my "field trip" to Sengkang(haha.. xf too bad u couldn't come).. Sengkang's like town planning masterclass man.. it's so well layed out, tidy and straight but somehow that somewhat robs it of any flavour that it might possess, making it somewhat too rigid and sanitized.. haha

kk. i stop talking rubbish. gonna sleep le.. ciao

No comments: