Monday, July 17, 2006

brain rotting



hmm.. seems like i have utterly tired myself out these few days.. first with the non-stop badminton playing to physically exhaust myself out, and now with the mentally frustrating yet surprisingly addictive mindbenders @ this webbie...

OMG.. serious.. by the time u reach lvl 30+, you are literally fighting and trudging through every single puzzle and each one really strains your mental ability.. so yeah.. I've stopped @ lvl 40. DAMN DAMN tired. whole thing has made me grouchy and grumpy for the past few hours as I struggle to make rubbish coherent.. hmmz

aniwez watched Pirates today despite many pple's good intentions/warnings that the show kinda sucked. honestly, yeah i sorrta agree. was talking rubbish to liksin and just BEGGING for the damn movie to end as it droned and dragged on and on. serious this movie. has. no. plot. and no direction to boot. it's like meeting some old friends and just having a casual chitchat. yeah i had that distinct feel

aniwez i kept suaning liksin over his staying @ sengkang which to me is honestly some ulu-ated destination with forests aplenty and nothing much else in sight. haha.. just like how I told Fred Malaysia might as well annex majority of the northern part of Singapore since it is so ulu. oh well.. there has to be some areas called the surburbs and yeah.. some areas fit the bill.. but kinda would have wished surburbs was somewhat like meadows and pastureland you see overseas and not unsightly industrial dumps and clumps of forestland you see so often as you travel past Woodlands, Admiralty and so on...

so yeah, liksin, sorry lah.. I haven't been to SengKang cos it's EVEN more uluated.. so that's my impression of it lor.. hehe

think i just crapped a whole load of rubbish. oh well. signs of my brain unable to take the stress le.. better sleep soon

No comments: