Tuesday, July 04, 2006

inspired... nah



WAH.. seriously i'm like darn inspired today after a singing practice session @ Fengyi's house.. honestly when you see just how much he has done and err.. the things he CAN do.. you start wondering a bit about just what you have spent your last 20 odd years doing..

cos like when we were "touring" his room, he was showing us all sorts of multimeters, transistors, capacitors, transformers and whats it not. serious, my mouth was like open wide as he threw all sorts of cheem terms around and just generally describe how various component worked. was seriously feeling very uber-ditzy at that point of time.

haha.. then when I look back and think about my room.. err.. wah.. what does it have? tons of children books and CDs? tons of useless trash and objects of past fads? haha... well.. i got the inspiration to look YEAH.. let's do something good and finally like continue with the revamp of my room that I left hanging after the white oil-based paint turned out to be a disaster. (haha.. feeling even more like a klutz now)

so yeah.. filled with inspiration, I dashed home and like was about to chiong to clean my room, settle Cornell forms and stuff but then..

"ring.. ring"..
"eh Frank.. you wanna play dota now?!"


-_-.. u can guess wad happened le..

think the point of time when i would seriously quit dota is when I suck so badly i get killed like within seconds into the game.. haha.. WHICH is quite gonna happen le.

No comments: