Wednesday, August 02, 2006

save my bank account



i just don't get where all my money's getting flushed to. i've like completely stopped buying clothes and the likes, been trying to scrimp by going to hawker centers to eat and so on, otherwise hiding at home if there ain't any activities.. and STILL my bank account is like massively haemorrahging.

nowadays my shopping is like completely utilitarian. like i dun buy unless it's rationally a damn useful buy and so on and yet I can't stop the bleed. like there was once my bank account was at a healthy 4-digit sum and like I had no worries with regards to eating and spending at more ex places.. and now I'm scurrying like mad to scrimp and save and yet my money keeps disappearing. sigh.

kinda regret all the dumb impulse buys in Thailand and Taiwan as well as the shopping that I did with LK. LK was a terribly bad influence with regards to shopping for stuff with his whole act-high-class schting and his whole spoilt-bitch Paris Hilton wannabe act. sigh..

oh well.. financial woes aside.. life's been pretty fun still. went NUS today to find alvin to go book-shopping at the NUS co-op.. saw a whole bunch of diff frens there cos it was matriculation day for them as well. darn cool but I kinda din achieve anything for the trip cos there were like n books on my list that were available. met xiao didi who (gasp!) went to dye his hair to a complete brown and wah.. look like some ang-moh little boy le.. haha.. both of us were damn lost walking around the NUS compound trying to find the IT co-op or something.. little boy wander astray le..

nite was spent with GY, Clement and Sunny at one of my fav places - minds cafe! wah i think I've quite played most of the games le and know the shop assitants quite well le.. haha.. think he's darn amused by us also cos we always wanna get the damn noisy games and just bitch and create an uproar over the games. wah i kinda will miss these sessions also le.. esp the afternoon session where you could play non-stop for 4hrs+ with free flow of drinks and then pay only 6 bucks. and then u also get the undivided attention of the assistants to explain games to you since you're the only people there..

seriously a little sad that my 7 months or so of holidays is gonna end soon.. a little unsettled actually cos now I'm in like a sortta transition phase towards becoming the more muggerish serious me... but seriously i will miss traipsing down orchard road on weekdays and just enjoying paying everything at cheaper prices and shopping without the horrendous crowds. kinda will miss mixing up weekends and weekdays and preferring to go out on weekdays cos less crowd. movie tickets so much cheaper. it's really gonna end le.. haiz

No comments: