Saturday, December 31, 2005

being 20 means?

i'm frustrated.

i thought i would really enjoy my time staying at home and going out with my family and so on... but all I see and feel now is that I'm the completely rebellious type and really, there IS a generation gap.

why do i feel there's a generation gap? Cos I'm frowned upon when I do so many things. This is like some typical stuggle of the "kadult", responsibilities of an adult but rights of a kid... this is so drawn out from teenage textbook or something =)

sigh.. i dun want to say what "why others can do this and I can't" cos there's no point and people will just retort saying there's no point comparing.. but seriously, it's not like i'm taking drugs and smoking crack or something.. I'm JUST staying up late!?!

switch off lights liao, volume to zero liao and playing games but still created the biggest furore at 3am. Call it overeaction man.

Whatever. I'm really quite pissed. This actually accelerates my desire to go overseas. and THAT is sad.

hoping for a better 2006

No comments: