Thursday, December 15, 2005

setback after setback

sometimes i really wonder why I seemed to be completely cursed with forgetfulness...

with the umpteenth time of my loss of 11b, I yet again have to fork out money to pay for a replacement, get down to cmpb, waste two whole week's of work that's stored in my 11b.

if that's not bad enough, i was retarded enough to forget to bring my spectacles to work on weds. meaning I was walking around, peering intently at stuff, trying to figure out what they were..

and if that's not buggerating enough, I still do not have my understudy, sometimes which is seriously reaching alarming proportions since S1 said that CPC hasn't sent any posting order yet.

IT IS NOT FAIR. BTO's understudy has come, who apparently thinks I do not like him. wierd.

IT IS NOT FAIR. Derui can take the chance and gloat at me especially when he gets his understudy at 21st... no no no!!! sheesh.... looks like mr derui's prognostication might actually come true.. but i'll kill him before that. hmpf!

IT IS NOT FAIR. Even the newbie-ish Div QM has his understudy whom he was FLAUNTING and FLAUNTING at the officer's mess today whilst Wee Kiat and I scored one win over Derui.. hehe

IT IS NOT FAIR. I have kena-ed enough arrows and stupid shit like being acting S4 for an inordinate and inhumane amount of time and I still don't get my reprieve?!

oh well. hope for a better week ahead. i'm already threatening to go on strike on 21st if my understudy still does not come. PLEASE!!! I got alot of things to do!!! uni apps are bothering the heck outta me!!!

No comments: