Tuesday, December 20, 2005

reunion time!

went for pretty many reunions this period of time cos I guess everyone wants to me up and see how everyone is before the year winds away..

met the OCS guys @ settler's cafe last sat where old cliques still remained and I guess people still generally remained the same.. it's nice to mix around with them again and realise.. things are still about the same a year away..

then met 1/4 of the class people today @ our lao di fang (sigh..) where we stayed put for 3 hours and the medical students were in full force, discussing cranium bones and parkinson's disease exercises.. wow.. is it an occupational hazard or what?

i'm seriously recontemplating whether taking medicine is a possible choice at times.. oh well.. I really dunno.. just see how things go? haha.. everyone seems so settled and secured in their education and lives and hear I am with no school hanging around with my money pool draining.. sigh.. security doesn't stick with me ehh

a lot of questions, a lot of issues... interesting times lie ahead..

No comments: