Sunday, December 11, 2005

the reason i watched advent children

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


what pissed me off was the movie kept tempting audiences like me with glimpses of aeris, with her playfully encouraging cloud and so on...

and when I was about to give up all hope at seeing my first love, she appeared once more in full view to cloud.

the music of her death still haunts me and brings back memories... (even though now putting it as my ring tone and hearing it 24/7 is starting to irritate me as well)

i didn't quite understand the show but hey.. i achieved my aim. =) though i wished tifa, yuffie and the rest had more action scenes instead of cloud's matix-esque fighting scenes and his ridiculuously enormous swords.

i also wished tifa could really wipe the smirk off that kadaj gang member's face man.. too bad sia

No comments: