Sunday, December 04, 2005

birthday curse?

sigh.. life ain't smooth sailing yet again as it approaches near my bday...

i've seemingly misplaced my 11B yet again, bringing it to an unprecendented 5 times liao i think. this is seriously so frustrating and pooh.. i'm so sick of myself losing stuff liaoz...

PLEASE GOD, LET IT BE AT THE OFFICE.... =(

very sad.

dunno if I have a birthday curse... let's recap.

last year 9th dec - i was stuck in Brunei in the miserable cold rain and my birthday passed without me remembering it. then came the most bitter time in my life when I kena OOC from JCC.

the previous year 9th dec - the shock of realising I had one day of freedom in my 18th bday before I was banished to serving NS. then came the whole screw up with Taurus and Gryphon.

sigh. hope this year really is peaceful and I can find my stuff asap. =(

december is a month of reckoning for me.

- my driving test is looming
- my univeristy application results will be coming soon
- i need to pass IPPT and the likes soon

God be with me through these times. regardless of whatever the outcomes, I can smile, take it, be humble and continue with life happily.

sigh

No comments: