Monday, December 05, 2005

all i want for christmas/birthday is...

1a. my 11B found back
it's REALLY lost. i think somewhere in orchard. I tried the wallet jerking test today to see how my 11B could have possibly fallen out. well, quite easily actually if one compartment is flipped over. bummer.

1b. passing driving test

1c. getting into a cool Uni


2. Adidas Chile shoes - $169.90
I was actually pretty pumped to buy the shoes @ Heeren's Limited Edt Vault on Sunday but to my horror, they were SOLD OUT. I know the "limited edition" in "limited edition shoes" is probably crap cos there are probably like thousands of pairs floating around, but..but... wah liao! very difficult to find sia! now how? go Queensway and search? go Leftfoot?

-sianz-

3. A nice shirt from Zara/Guess etc.. something prom-ish to wear yet comfortable enough for other uses...

4. Charmed VCD Season 1 - $90+

5. Mayday CD, "Contentment" - $20.90

that's all i can think of now. No 1 being the HIGHEST priority. duh. it concerns my life dude.

aniwez, I passed my IPPT liaoz! got silver thanks to my 2.4 which honestly didn't do too shabbily considering I probably gre fatter after OCS... oh well.. a load taken off my mind.. but I still can't concentrate and work well cos I fricking do not have my 11B. how to check mail? how to recreate all the templates I have had? very irritating leh.

-sianz-

No comments: