Saturday, December 10, 2005

2nd year of soldiership

i just realised.. i've just completed my second year of NS.

time really flies. where will i be next year?

aniwez, realised something about birthdays.. doesn't mean you have to accomplish everything, meet everyone on your birthday for you to be happy. i tried it today and ended up pretty frustrated with my family. sighz. oh well, I'm very very touched by my sister's actions, first surprising me with an (obviously not cheap) Crumpler Bag, and then surprising me again today with a cutesy chocolate swiss roll. (though I would rather something a tad more healthy? haha)

and yet another side point, SERIOUSLY how can anyone be so enamoured by a hoarse artist that looks like a fat walrus bursting out of her clothes and makes retarded comments about coming late for award presentations and hence not "fully" dressed.


Hi! I'm mariah your friendly neighbourhood walrus!


might be pretty rich of me saying this, but to aid my friend in curing his inane addiction, I must venture down this path... haha

-nitez-

No comments: