Wednesday, December 28, 2005

woeful times

i need to learn how to forgive.

that or I'll forever be guilty for some things.. hmmm.. it's true ain't it? the person who suffers the most is the person who cannot forgive and cannot forget things done to them - simply because he is constantly plagued by it and can even get guilty over it.

i'll try my best with God then. erase the "emotional" scars, and then carry on with life.. =)

aniwez, I'm very glad for one matter which is that my uni apps are FINALLY done!~ yippee! well, besides Michigan who thankfully has a deadline @ Feb 1... So now I'll just wait and see.. hopefully i get something.. haha.. i dunno what God's plans are for me now.. used to be darn adamant about going US and having a blast of a time.. but now, I'll just leave it to God lah, cos I realise whatever decision I make can be potentially flawed in anyway. so whether it's Singapore or USA, whether i get into a school or what.. haha.. I'll just leave it to God lah...

hee.. i wanna go back to the Chinatown shop to get more cds.. think i'm very shopping deprived. Haven't yet bought a single thing for these two months I think... wow.. haha

No comments: