Monday, December 26, 2005

hee hee

i'm pretty gleeful i found the cd shop @ chinatown that sells parallel import cds at even cheaper prices of 5 to 6 bucks.. yippee!

got November Chopin since Nocturne (Ye Qu) kept replaying in my mind
also got Great Leap Forward to somewhat complete my David Tao collection.. but hehe.. i realise similar to k-box that doesn't read the Ze in "Tao Ze", my creative zen also can't read it...

aniwez speakign of my creative zen really makes me pissed. stupid machine works like 50% of the time or less for goodness knows what reason. when i sent it for repair at creative the retarded sales people said something like "oh.. you cannot switch on mcafee or the likes whilst ripping your tracks into the mp3 player or it will corrupt the file... HARH!?!

oh well.

my dad couldn't believe prices were so cheap and was pretty convinced they were pirated and the sound quality etc would be affected. sigh.. even self made burnt cds have no prob with quality lah...

i'm still so gleeful for my one week hols with absolutely nothing to do yet.. yah..can sleep in the afternoon, sleep late, go out at anytime of the day.. =) such freedom long never experience liao =)

No comments: