Tuesday, June 13, 2006

talk about suntan lotion

cable skiing turned out to be quite an experience, though honestly I dun geddit how being dragged along by a cable at fast speeds gives you tremendous neck and arm aches, as well as a whole array of cuts, blisters and wounds. bleah.

but all in all.. I DID IT!! yay! went round the lagoon 3 times successfully even though my attempts at skidding back to the dock suavely always ended in failure as I tumbled in clumsily as I lost speed. but wah.. it was very shiok being dragged along especially at the corners because you really feel.. PRO, and like COOL.

haha. aniwez, blog about this more when I got pictures.. nicer then.

what pissed me off was how we wasted $17.50 on sunblock when the weather was pretty much completely overcast and bleak the whole day and we were pretty much shivering in the rain whilst waiting for our turn at being hoisted by the rope. so much for a tan. BLEAH.

going to be quite busy these few days. scholarship matters beckon. travel preparations needa be done again. and YET i still feel like procrastinating. haha..

No comments: