Tuesday, June 06, 2006

movies galore

so 6th of June 2006 has almost passed silently away with no major disruptions or "antichrist movements".. despite what "The Omen" otherwise predicts.. haha.. some people honestly take everything literally.

and no, i didn't watch the show. for 2 reasons, cos I'm a scaredy-cat and cos I dun like such shows honestly. yah, but mainly cos I'm a scaredy-cat. =)

went to watch "she's the man" instead, which is really pretty funny, and I think it's the first show for a long time that got me enraptured in the plot and like forget where I was.. haha, see and learn, X-men 3, MI:3 and Da Vinci. it was popcorn-funny and cool to watch, plus Amanda Bynes looked strikingly like Katharine McPhee with her hair permed. (haha.. but Kat's still prettier)

aniwez, since I was on a religious note before, let me just take the opportunity to really, REALLY thank God for always being there for me, with me and guiding me, even when I felt like I was so darn unworthy or when I felt so distant.. (yeah, and it's pretty recent) God, you are a God that answers prayers, a God that is true and real, and my life is a testimony of it. Hopefully I can take this "testimony" and really live it out.

(yup, and if you're wondering why my recent posts are pretty unspectacular(not that they have really been good or wad.. haha), its just that everytime I have inspiration to pen something down, Blogger irritatingly refuses to load properly, then by the time I manage to get it working I've lost my mood liao)

No comments: