Monday, June 05, 2006

dyed hair

today was like the day of reckoning for frank and his dyed hair.

was a little afraid to step into church with my "highlighted" hair and get some concerned old people wondering whether I had gone astray or something.. hehe.. thankfully, I escaped unscathed aside from several gasps and some people commenting that I was going "havok"..

aiyah please lor. it's just. dyed. hair. i dunno.. was deliberating like mad on friday whether I should just stick to my lame EC house and get yet another boring high slop cut or should I tag along with my mom to go to the salon she went. finally decided that heck lah, no point not trying lah.. never know what's the result.. so yeah

ok.. so comments have been mixed, some nice ones, some thinking it looks like wild cat streaks or like golden worms.. hmm.. heck. I'm fine with it, takes a little getting used to, I look EVEN younger now, and yeah.. i survived my church. haha!

No comments: