Saturday, June 17, 2006

frank can cook!

haha.. i surprised myself today by actually cooking some palatable things at SHATEC today as part of the scholarship traning.. haha.. and it was pretty decent leh, like i actually finished the fried rice i cooked, and the chicken stew was inviting! haha!

perhaps it was the "Undomestic Goddess" horrific descriptions of kitchen screw ups or just my imagination of how Murphy's Law would come into effect at every single opportunity and turn our food into charred stumps that made me think this whole cooking thing was gonna be a helluva time. but HEY.. i did it! haha.. i'm so proud of myself! haha

now it's on to ironing and so on.. sianz.. i realised today how much I have to domesticate myself liao since really it AIN'T like army where u can return home each week and dump laundry at your domestic help. =)

dun really imagine myself cooking much but HEY.. with the knowledge, i think its more comforting to know I wouldn't burn down the kitchen or like splice my fingers or something.. so yeah..

one more step closer to US..

No comments: