Thursday, June 08, 2006

checking mail

sigh.. i've been tottering down every day to the mailbox to await for the elusive slip of paper called I-20. it's. still. not. here... and I'm heading to paranoia mode liao.. ARRRGH! this is so frustrating!

aniwez, just seem random musings across the week..

1. i'm so distraught by my mis-training of my maple character.. OMG.. LVL 40 LEH! now all down the drain!!! wah.. very very sian lor, but I'm determined to retrain a better character liao. (and i think most people think I'm siao)

2. My favourite moment of "Over the Hedge"? When Hammie went "I'm NOT stupid.." in the ignorant-crazed look. haha.. classic man. and honestly, Dreamworks PWNS Disney lor.. cos "Over The Hedge" is so much better than the trash Disney is spewing out like Chicken Little and Cars.. uggh. unappetising.

3. Singapore Idol is honestly appalling. Serious, compared to AI it's like Pauper Idol. The talent is just plain unappealing. Was watching this Rahida(i think) girl maul "Don't Speak" with her caterwauling wails and screeches and was cringing every second. AND SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST?! Also watched this girl disgrace Kelly Clarkson's superb version of "Without You" by completely being inaudible at the lower ranges of the song. WAH. I seriously doubt there'll be SI3.

4. I really like the model Diana is working with in Project Runway 2. Her names Lesley.. and with the Barbie wig, she was so darn cute. haha.


CUTE!

No comments: