Sunday, June 11, 2006

i didn't ask for upsize

i get quite exasperated these days when I eat with my relatives, esp with my grandmother.

cos like when we gather for meals and I try my best to eat less, (cos people all round have been chiming in that I've grown fatter despite my best efforts at exercising) I inadvertently get an "upsize" thanks to my relatives...

yesterday went to Jack's place where I ordered a modest meal of Chicken Cordon Bleu (which sucked) as well as Lobster Bisque. It's pretty "healthy" and little lah, but alas, that was not to be. My grandmother first dumped a slab of lamb chops onto my plate and then my aunt proceeded to offer me slices of her steak as well.. -_- Then though I didn't order desser my aunt shared her ice cream with me.. sianz

so I ended up overeating lor. haiz.

No comments: