Wednesday, May 31, 2006

i just signed my life away

i just signed my life away. the better part of it, that is.

was a slightly bittersweet feeling when I went to sign the deed with my company for the scholarship to study in Cornell. The deed basically tells me to be a mugger, study hard, acheive good grades, do not so anything that would distract me from studying, do not marry, do not engage in activities that would in anyway embarrass the company or to singapore. (to which my sis quickly chimed in I would not be able to join American Idol liao.. grrr)

very sad leh. like.. really no life lor. honestly... wow. all the restrictions just don't coincide with my studying philosophy liao.. which is study enough, but learn more through experiencing life.. haha! sigh.. dunno what to say lah.. slightly saddened, but has to be done. sacrifices has to be made. (and Gary stop making me feel worse)

ok.. on to some more light hearted stuff. played badminton with my BMT pals again and got a stupid blister on my right hand now. it's amazing how just one small blister can hamper a person's activities to such a large extent. just hoping it recovers fast enough for ALOT of things lined up.. cable skiing, OBS and so on.. and NO.. it ain't a lame excuse not to exercise.. haha

days are passing a lil' too fast these days.. countdown already..

No comments: