Sunday, May 21, 2006

1 more week of teaching left

1 more week of teaching left..

in some ways.. i'm relieved.. no more waking up at shamefully early hours and having to shout at classes till I lose my voice after every lesson.

realised that "fierce" and "dominating" really ain't in my dictionary, neither am I a true-blue born commander or leader... more of like jason mraz's "geek in the pink" haha.. (thou I wouldn't be caught dead wearing pink).. no this ain't a grumble or a hopeless comment, but more of a realistic summary of myself.. i'm NICE. haha! too NICE to shout, such that even when I scold, my twinkling eyes betray my true emotions. let's just say it takes QUITE a lot of make me pissed. haha

Thank God for actually letting me live a pretty fulfilling life these few weeks since I dun sleep the morning away. So I manage actually to fit play, work and exercise all in most days whilst scurrying about trying to settle all my overseas stuff.

so after this stint, NO MORE WORK for me. must spend time settling overseas stuff and gettin' ready for a new chapter liaoz. =) yeah, leaving all the tainted reputation gained for RI/RJ, all the emotional baggage, bad blood and whatever.. kind of like escaping. but.. hehe...

No comments: