Tuesday, May 30, 2006

cheap board games

first of, a big thank you to 0634 guys who gave me a pencilbox as a farewell present.. real real cool, special thanks to Gary for picking something that honestly, was something I was about to buy myself. haha. aniwez, the message (though written on foolscap) was really heart-warming and encouraging so yeah... THANKS ONCE AGAIN. (oh and perfect english too! haha.. ok kidding..)

seriously i think the teaching stint at nyjc was very fulfilling.. so, really thank God for it.

aniwez, went to play board games at Mind Cafe and played for like 4 hours for only like $5.50!!! DARN CHEAP LEH! wah.. most go more often liao, played a whole different assortment of games in which i realised just how competitive i was.. err.. it's just a game rite? heck it lah frank. =)

i'm back to slacktitude life.. no more work, just procrastinating and planning for my move to USA liao.. it's really really soon. OMG.. can't believe it too... really excited generally, but bummered by all the tedious pre-travel arrangements that must be done.

and yeah, speaking about the jabs again, I feel distinctly "feverish" or "back-ache"ish today.. wondering is it the jab's influence or is it just a psychological thing after knowing that one side effect of the jabs is mild fever. haha. aniwez it gave me a good reason to not exercise one day. my bad. haha.

No comments: