Saturday, April 08, 2006

tiresome

something tells me my body ain't doing too good these few days.. have the bloody sinus again today, causing me to sniff, sneeze and wheeze uncontrollably as our usual gang loitered the alleys of taka and paragon.. (of which lk had an unfortunate outburst of saying he wanted to buy at Gucci wallet(bah!), and upon entering the cool premises of both Gucci and LV, chickened out and left with the apparent scorn of the saleswomen trailing after him.. HAHA!)

ok honestly now that i have almost official ORD-ed.. stupid pink IC isn't with me for bragging rights cos my chief clerk had chosen friday to fall sick and conveniently forget about the ICs.. oh well.. no matter.. friday was the last day at 3 sig, where I packed up my stuff silently and left.. cos everyone that mattered had already flown to ROC..

as i was saying, i suddenly realised that.. hmm.. there really isn't much hoop-la in ORD when you really finally reach it.. all the euphoria and excitement you conjured to appease yourseld when you first started BMT has probably faded away as you started clearing leave and got bored of being stuck at home.. for me i was probably real tired out by work and everything..

which i honestly don't quite understand.. how can working 5 1/2 hrs at a nice comfy place, where i just need to teach like for an average of 1 hr per day, tire me out so much that I'm lamenting about the bleakness of life ala lk style? hmm.. and it was to my shock how my body couldn't quite ta-han the one night of little sleep on thursday where I went to downtown east to join my OCS buds for some mah-jong and "watching jack own halo 2" fun? I was like dozing off at every possible second whilst I was at work the next day..

hmm... maybe it's my brain that has degenerated so much that simple researching and teaching are darn taxing.. not used to the information overload i guess.. somehow i realise it ain't about the money as well.. it's more for the experience, and the fun of reliving school memories (of how appallingly nerdy i probably was last time), and the fun of making snide and sarcastic remarks to people who actually understand.. haha

hmmz.. i shud go sleep.. my nose still ain't too good. plus tmr will be a long long day again.. tiring leh.. post-ORD days.. who would expect.

No comments: