Wednesday, April 12, 2006

pink is in

ok.. i can officially confirm my complete transformation back into Mr Chan liao with the re-emergence of my Pink IC.. pink was never so in fashion! haha.. couldn't even remember the photo on my IC liao..

i'm getting busier and busier and it's a little annoying at times cos it's nearly impossible to fit in outings with a large group of people cos we have such conflicting timetables.. i was literally like listing open slots (badminton court style) to see when an outing could be coordinated..

was discussing ice skating with a colleague today.. wanna really go and see whether my skating cuiz already, or i can still do a waltz jump or even attempt an axle.. HAHA.. but then.. hmmz. got alot of talk but the idea of heading to jurong is still very "turn-off"ish..

i'm going to sleep liao.. i cannot maintain the "every night sleep at 1 plus and next morning wake up and go to work" routine that i did in NS.. cos the thing is, I'm actually having to work my brain in the early morning liao.. it's darn tiring and sian.. =( ha..

No comments: