Monday, April 17, 2006

smirking in pink


olibgatory pink IC flaunt shot.. haha


everytime i flip open my wallet and see that flash of pink, have to suppress the rising grin.. haha.. it's really quite unimaginable that 2 yrs 4 mnths before I was woefully surrending my pink IC at tekong. sad. but in the past.

started playing maple story out of sheer boredom and have since ellicted alot of comments that basically goes along the same line of thinking that my IQ had dropped to half or smth.. (but as some would say, i never had much)

honestly, it's pretty cute lah.. and i have a secret agenda against all mushrooms cos I detest them.. simply hate mushrooms cos when I was a kid my mom used to force me to eat chicken rice with mushroom.. i dunno.. I just HATED it.. hence the revulsion nowadays.

and i realise my psychomotor SUCKS big time. just cannot coordinate properly to complete a simple maze that requires one to jump around and avoid irritating furry balls.. i cuiz liao.. dunno how next time.. i think thankfully i'm not going to become a dentist or surgeon.. haha

oh well.. time seems to have slowed down slightly these days.. waiting for the japan trip, waiting for June with the DSTA programme, waiting for Aug to fly off.. WAH.. quite soon actually.. hee =) abecrombie & fitch, here I come!

(btw, if u're wondering why I'm not blogging anything abt my teaching.. it's cos hehe.. IN CASE some students actually find my blog, they also dunno what I truly think of them.. hehe.. preventive measure)

No comments: