Monday, April 10, 2006

blogging about blogs

hmm.. was just looking through my previous blogs after anonymous commented about me lambasting staff on one of my posts... (wow, that seems ancient now)

there's survivorfan-99.blogspot.com, which was how everything started.. and reading back, haha.. i'm quite amused to see how obsessed i was about blogging at that time, tirelessly putting pictures and writing commentaries about EVERYTHING i did..

btw, that blog closed down cos I lost my blogging muse at one time and felt like I was writing shit, very boring shit. a reason for that was also cos I started censoring my posts in hopes of not revealing too much about myself and to offend people like the infamous "blog wars" incident

then i realise there was a misguided attempt at starting a blog with survivorfan99.blogspot.com which died out within one post... hmm.. actually i think that was my first first blog.. =) @ BMT one

oh.. and there's also the secret blog which has since vanished after i obliterated it out of the blogosphere when I realised unwanted people were stalking that blog. of course, i drew flak from others who said I was darn media-whorish and wannabe-ish so yeah.. was darn sian.

realised my style of writing has changed liao. matured? haha.. no. i think i'm more careful with what I write and what opinions I might have. Also, the initially enthusiasm has faded away to a more sensible "blog-only-when-you-feel-it" attitude. so yeah.. boring? i dunno.. (oh i realise i'm less whiny too! yay!)

yah.. a pointless post.. heck

No comments: