Friday, April 07, 2006

stop sucking, amazing race

honestly TAR9 stinks to high heavens...

with a succesive elimination of 3 of my favourite teams who honestly had NO CHANCE to redeem themselves.. TAR9 has sunk into completely boredom and irrelevance

why not just fast forward to have BJ & Tyler, Eric & Jeremy and Mojo as the Final 3 and let's continue with TAR10? gosh.. what's the point of having a leg when you completely do not allow ANY chance of the slower teams to catch up? Wah.. like EVERYONE literally remained in the same ranking..

sigh.. this season has such nice locations.. yet the cast left honestly is as appealing as stale fish to me.. and PLEASE get the two alpha male teams off the top spots.. they are SO not fun as well.

sheesh.

oh.. and honestly i dunno why i'm talking about such frivolous stuff.. maybe when I finally get some sleep after 2 days of wakefulness I'll write about my reflections at ORDing (YAY!!!!), Edgar's chalet and my relief teaching fun! haha..

life's surprisingly tiring after ORD.. didn't expect it.. pooh

No comments: