Friday, April 21, 2006

automobile enhanced!

yes! yes! yeeesss!

ok.. pardon my ecstacy.. but just.. so full of relief i no longer need to take that stupid 93 and blunder my way down to Ubi and face the horrid circuit anymore!!

I PASSED! finally.. think i'm like one of the last amongst my frens liao to join the automobile-enhanced club.. even the bitch lk was saying caustically that passing driving is like so passe and out of fashion. slut.

i was pretty confident before going for my pre-lesson, but then during the lesson i was like hitting kerbs galore and just leaving a lasting dent in the circuit.. confidence really shaken and my instructor was like shaking his head every few minutes when i infringed on yet another rule..

then went out to the road where I took the irritating route 7 again, one that requires a elaborate filter across a busy street TWICE, then a u-turn. -_- honestly i was asking my instructor why he kept picking the most difficult route for me to take cos it's like a low chance I would kena that particular route.. if kena then really cuiz lor.. cos can really be hellish when u try to filter..

so guess what route i kena-ed for my test?

route 7. sigh.. OH WELL. but hehe.. did fine =) was still quite panic when I had to make the filters but turned out fine. THANK GOD.

so yeah.. i'm so estatic and relieved.. waiting to finally take my dad's car and go for a spin.. =)

go play maple liao...

No comments: