Sunday, April 30, 2006

addiction?

it's a little sad when i'm slightly addicted to whacking mushrooms off my screen. haha. (well, at least that's what my parents say) honestly sometimes i wonder what kind of world my parents live in... surely they have heard of other kids either playing through the night or just whiling the night away at some dingy pub place drinking themselves silly..

and here I am in my nice comfy room procrastinating against having to pack for Japan whilst whacking the sadistic zombie mushrooms when i dad bursts in and says I have played for nearly every night for so darn long, and how he's so worried that when I go US i will have no self discipline and what.

gee. that's a stretch right? it's not like I have stuff to study now rite? not like my teaching stuff is overloading me that I'm dragging essays back home to agonize over rite? thing is, i'm pretty free. so.. really.. sigh. I dunno.

heck... better start packing..

No comments: