Wednesday, August 16, 2006

update



PREPARE's started.. meeting lotsa new people, doing quite alot of stuff.. hmm, though having a slight bridge withdrawal.. haha

it's really amazing sometimes when you sorta realise you're playing bowling with people from venezuela, canada and hong kong and then texas hold' em poker with koreans, canadians and the likes.. somewhat really international with a capital I.

somethings I dun quite get though, like why some singaporeans code-switch and start slanging once they've arrived @ US.. hmm.. am I sub-consciously doing that as well? does that make me more understood? i dunno.. hmm..

my room's getting done up le.. it's like my own little bachelor's pad, albeit tad pathetic in the entertainment department.. =) but i like it, it's minimalistic and practical and STILL neat. so yeah, hope to maintain that. wanted to take photos but I'm darn lazy. =)

had talks regarding stuff like PE.. wah.. i really hope i can take one PE module per semester man.. so many things I wanna accomplish - horseriding, skiing, tennis, scubea diving, ice hockey, ballroom dancing(hee) the list goes on.. hmm.. THIS is what I came to cornell for man.. haha. oh yeah. and the studies. dunno how it'd be.. hope I can cope bah. =)

zzz

No comments: