Saturday, August 19, 2006

guilty pleasure



a bit of an update since today's been relatively slack.. and yeah, since I have no roomie, I'm kinda not having much socializing to do.(do i sound disappointed? haha.. ignore me)

made my first ultimate-guilt buy today @ Pyramid Mall..



hee.. got my first berms @ Abecrombie and Fitch despite the exorbitant prices, where in the process I kept justifying the buy to myself and guanqing that it was like the first piece of clothing for months and yeah, it was useful in the summer and yeah.. it was purely once-off.

ah.. heck with the justifying. i'll scrimp a bit and live with it. -_-

aniwez, that's my bed in view. here's the other views of my room.

depressing? nah.. it's like pretty cosy and nice actually. my photog skills suck. haha.. and i'm probably pretty messy. =)

just came back from my swimming test actually which was pretty pointless. but yeah, no point talking abt it. the other swimming i did this week was @ a waterfall during a the finale picnic for PREPARE. and dude, it was FRIGID. after jumping in from the dive board I was literally enveloped in icy darkness and was swimming for my dear life. no fun. and yeah, i kinda sucked at diving, so my attempts at being graceful fell as flat as my jumps. gosh.. landing completely flat on your back HURTS LIKE HELL.



kk.. i think im gonna nap. ciao! =)

No comments: