Wednesday, March 29, 2006

how much is friendship worth?

not too pleased with myself recently cos I've been bumming around and generally doing like nothing much.

went back to camp on monday to see how my understudying was surviving. barely it seems, and i pity him, cos he's been thrust the role of S4 within a week of his arrival and has to oversee Bn Prof Test. add that to the information overload i subjected him to that morning regarding TTD, RID and whatever information both logistics and signals i gleaned from my 1 year @ 3 sig.

then when i realised people like reagan were trapped @ pasir laba due to the exercise and couldn't join me for lunch i decided to scoot home liao. =) so that sums up my second last day in NS. haha

watched V for Vendetta today... got an adrenaline rush at the dominos part, like when you see a masterplan unfold in front of your eyes.. other than that.. think it's an interesting movie. waiting for the may movies actually, what with da vinci, X:3 and MI:3.

other than that? bumming. honestly i'm getting a lil' pissed at myself for my general slacktitude. like when i go out and i see all those smartly dressed office peeps and realised *gasp* some are my friends, then i feel like a worthless piece of ass. hmm.. and it's not like i've got nothing to do.

i've got my skeptics book to read, something i promised God i'd do after the Thailand trip, then there's my room that I still need to pack properly, and then there's the maths i need to revise. yet, I'm mostly trapped at the computer, or sneezing away, or reading and re-reading X-men comics.

and i've been thinking and reflecting.. haha.. well. sometimes i really wonder how much friendship is worth.. and honestly, sometimes when we invest so much and lose the friendship, or feel kena cheated cos nothing is reciprocated.. then.. how would things be?

oh well.. better get on with life.

No comments: