Monday, March 27, 2006

forgetfulness strikes again!

life has somewhat turned for the worse since I came back..

i managed to lose YET another important item again. this time it's my precious phone.

..

..

ARRGGHHH! that's my life sia! my contacts.. my.. my NEW FREAKING PHONE!

oh well.. left it at the LAN shop carelessly cos I was picking up my mom's call whilst battling some nOobs at dota.. only realised it when i boarded my bus then got off at the next stop, sprinted back to Paradiz within record time.. and found the phone L.O.S.T..

curses to whoever stole my phone.

and thank goodness i didn't take stupid pictures or videos. haha.. Tammygate is STILL the talk of the town. poor girl.

aniwez i NEED everyone's contacts back.. pls pls when you see me on MSN pls do send me your HP no. so i can reconstruct my ailing contact list. so sad man.. that's like 6+ years of frens and impt numbers flushed down the drain. darn darn pain.

realised a lot of peeps have lost their phone. WAH.. so rampant meh? singapore i thought supposed to be a safe country? what happened? phone so nice to steal meh?

now i'm in a dilemna whether to buy a new phone or not.. cos my finances ain't surviving too well after going for tad too many trips.. think the Japan trip is also gonna KILL my bank account.. sheesh

oh.. and if things aren't bad enough, my self prophesized "illness" for the Battalion Prof Test has honestly struck me.. i'm REALLY sick and i'm hatin' it. oh... see how tmr lor.

a further buggeration? my fren just told me NYJC passed me over as relief teach cos they think i'm too young. BAH! so sad.

=(

No comments: