Thursday, March 02, 2006

room improvement

i'm still at it.. walls have been painted, certain shelves have been drilled in etc..

but honestly, i'm getting a little sian of these small memorabilia, cards, letters and the stuff.. takes up a darn lot of space and cannot be stored easily.. feel like throwing away all the small figurines and whatsitnot and keep to my minimalist design...

was motivated today to sort of continue with the sorting out cos my mom remarked cynically that my room resembled a storeroom already, with stacks and stacks and books, notes and files piled up. ok lor... shall hopefully continue tmr..

aniwez, i think i better start looking for a job from recruit soon to tide over the period of april to june, cos looking at the way i am spending, honestly, it's a little scary. dunno what type of job to apply for, a little disoriented cos my mind's running in 4 directions, that of planning a trip, settling peripherals like driving, tuition etc, figuring a way to destroy broodmother in dota, and yeah.. my uni application results..

so i dunno.. i feel my weakness lies in the fact i can stare at a impending problem and just get sian of it and bury my head in the sand.. not too good eh.

better sleep liao.

No comments: