Tuesday, March 07, 2006

going away...

going off to tioman for a few days to unwind, relax.. and actually find something to do amidst progressive boring days.. haha. hopefully this will end the dearth of photos plaguing my blog..

was planning the bangkok trip too and honestly I'm getting a little confused with finding the correct hotel.. kiat wants a cheap cheap option so he can spend more money at shopping but i want something err.. a little more exclusive and boutique?

thought this was nice: La Residence



but.. a little far for transport.. and not dirt cheap.. sianz.. aiyah lemme explore a bit more lor..

and obviously, I have changed the design of my blog after being really sian of the default design.. think it looks quite cool. hoenstly i dun understand the theme as well, what with the .93 9/10 but.. think the colour scheme and the layout looks nice so i grabbbed it. maybe when i really bo-liao one day I'd actually create a design.

No comments: