Monday, September 11, 2006

the unfinished prayer..



i din manage to complete my part, but here goes.

"Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for bringing me to Ithaca, NY, even when my initial intentions of coming overseas were probably not seeking your will.. Thanks for showing me all along the way how you are taking care of me and careful nurturing me...

I see many paths lying ahead of me but I know there's one path I hold steadfast to - which is the path towards You and to worship and praise You. You brought me into a college and community that has such an inspired and networked christian community, which plentiful of opportunities i would never have imagined..

so i thank you God.. may the every decisions I make be following your will and the every thing I do be pleasing in your eyes.. bcos you truly love me and care for me."

----

No comments: