Saturday, September 30, 2006

is this weather supposed to be fall?



just came back from a trip to the observatory where I was awed by the huge array of stars and hmm.. yeah, the powderful laser pointer that could be coherent cross the skies and point out exact stars. WOW.

haha.. by i think i've seen more stars tonight than I have in Singapore but hmmz.. i do the supposed "wows" and "ahhs" when actually all I'm seeing are bright spots, fuzzy circles and faint bright lines. geez.. i think astronomers are easily excitable. =)

aniwez it's a fricking cold day today.. brrr.. I am down to my last piece-de-resistance wear already but it's still wah... i think fluttering around 4 - 0 degrees outside now. you can't take out your hand to point at stuff for long before needing to stuff them back in your pocket. =)

wonder how would it be for winter. hehe

No comments: