Friday, September 01, 2006

determined NOT to mug



i have had just about enough. I don't think its sane to even have to spend so much time mugging at the start of a semester.. my whatever outstanding homework is done, a test beckons on tues but I'd read through in the weekends and yeah.. what's there more to mug?

i dun understand this whole gloom descending upon some singaporean students like they are trapped in this cycle of mugging and cannot do anything else besides that. puh-lease!! it's like 5 days into the semester!? whatever man. i was freaked out by the frenetic studying and did likewise, but i ain't gonna kid myself any further... this ain't my type of life.. I am the do-homework-on-time, studiously-study-before-exams type of person and not the nothing-better-to-do-let's-mug type of person. geez. enough is enough.

and yeah. frank procrastinated today. he watched Hantuchova get knocked out of US Open by Serena Williams, then watched Angela get kicked out of Project Runway on his laptop and now he's gonna sleep.

wish me luck guys. haha

No comments: