Tuesday, September 05, 2006

pooh



i'm pretty upset.. my room is starting to STINK thanks to the icky shoes filled with mud and grass after yesterday's frisbee, and there's no like place outside for me to place it.. =( very very sad. i cannot stand such things one =(.. trying my best to cover the smells by using softener papers(some fragrance thing for drying clothes), as well as washing the filth off my shoes.. sian.. the smell is so vile I feel like throwing my shoes away. =(

aniwez i reckon i better set myself some reminders le.
1. an alarm clock is not for snoozing. it is to wake up. today is the 2nd day in a row I have either accidentally switched off my alarm or completely ignored it. yesterday i was hauled outta my bed by my dorm phone, only to realize i was 15minutes late for church -_-. then today i woke at 8.56am in shock when I realized my class was at 9.05am.. and it was pretty far. -_-

2. emails need to be responded. yeah yeah.. if i neglected your emails.. dun worry.. i'm working through it. haha. and yeah i better start studying le... arrgh

No comments: