Sunday, September 17, 2006

i want my okonomiyaki!



flooding of posts.. hee (no.. it doesn't indicate i'm free.. but honestly I really tired after today's events and looks like studying now probably wun help much. so yeah.. gonna try to do math and read a book then sleep le.. =))

went for the einnichi, some japan festival held @ Ho Plaza today.. apparently there was takoyaki, okonomiyaki, crepes and the likes @ the festival for only 1 buck! that's so like natsu-masturi held in Singapore!!

wah.. but i think it was a mistake to go.. cos i REALLY miss the japanese food now!!! arrggh! memories of sakae sushi, takashimaya's okonomiyaki and beard papa, the delicious crepes I had in Japan with tons of toppings.. sobz... OiShii!!

haiz.. so this is a not-so-subtle plea to my sis.. can please send over like some quick-fix packet okonomiyaki or takoyaki for me to like salivate and swoon over?? haha...

hmmz... i better start mugging

1 comment:

MHAithaca said...

A friend just posted pics of okonomiyaki from Tokyo, and now I'm looking for some here in Ithaca! That's how I found your blog.

The menu at the new Sushi O Sake on Aurora Street next to Ithaca Ale House has lots of creative Japanese dishes that aren't typical at American Japanese restaurants. You should give it a try! We just had a wonderful sushi meal there last night.