Sunday, September 17, 2006

back to chiong sua days



my hand now looks like some vicious cat sprang onto me and scratched me multiple times.. -__ and thankfully i only have two welts on my hands after the ventures in paintball today.

hee.. pretty fun lor.. really feel the army tactics amidst the jungle and automatically the chiong sua techniques kick in with the wide arc flanks, the proning upon being shot at and just the insane bashing through pricy bushes and shrubs.. haha. problem was that

a) i was wearing short sleeves. (OUCH)
b) i was wearing fricking WHITE. i dun think ANYTHING in the forest could pretty much could hide me or camouflage me, which explains the mutiple bullets whizzing by me. man.. i fail my cover and concealment le.. choose too thin a tree

haha.. but i realise i really quite hum somtimes.. hide one corner, prone and just whack the bullets. and when i mean prone i really mean the heck care, really obey 4 second rule type of smash-to-the ground prone.. gee.. i wonder what was I thinking.. my shirt was SOILED. yeah... white remember? -_-

before paintball was horse-riding! i'm starting to really like it especially my more hyperactive horsey called Cal who overtook most of the other lethargic horses.. hee.. then i tried to go trotting by my own accord and kena scolded.. haha.. but it's fun. oh.. and there was a cat in the barn that i was stroking and then it tried to BITE me.. wah.. really wierd lor.. since when do cats bite? hmmz

aniwez time is passing fast here @ cornell and hmmz.. prelims gonna come soon le.. haiz.. but well.. pace myself bah.. (HAHA) going for Jap nite later to eat the takoyaki and so on. =)

No comments: