Thursday, January 19, 2006

understudy where art thou?

i have been stuck between two worlds this whole week - the responsible and wanna clear up all the rubbish before clearing frank and the heck care gonna ORD soon lao jiao ping

bleah. and in addition to that I'm sick thanks to kiatz for passing his flu/sore throat to me.. =(

but i guess today whilst I was planning my Off/Leave forecast, waiting for my fellow PCs to come back from their frenetic Ex Phantom Jade(hahaha), realising just about HOW close it is to ORD.. i can feel it..

so honestly, today some stone-load just dropped from my heart when I went to discuss my forecast with S4 and realised... OMG... i can clear after CNY! Yippee!! cos S4 wants me to teach my understudy when he comes... that is, IF he does..

I don't care liao lah... apparently most of the logistics stuff will land in the hands of RQ whilst QM will be rendered to be more or less a PC role to storeman, teaching them how to do proper link up and etc.. haha.. and honestly all these things I am like writing my own SOP.. just like the whole logistics monitoring crap that I came up to pacify my superiors.. =)

so there... has the burden finally been lifted? I dunno.. but I sure can't feel it now cos I'm feeling icky sick... SIANZ sia.

wonder what I'd name the next exercise I'm going to plan..

EX FAREWELL FRANK? EX PROJECT RUNAWAY?

hehe

No comments: