Friday, January 20, 2006

liberation in sight!

darn it. now i'm really sick. got an MC today after waiting interminably long at this clinic and spewing my germs everywhere with my coughs..

bleah.. i realise i really hate gettin sick, despite all the talk about wanting to chao keng and so on. it fricking sucks cos you honestly feel like spending your time doing exciting things and whatsitnot but then you just cannot muster the enthuasism, the appetite or whatever to do those stuff... =(

niwaez i realise that with the realization of my impending ORD and the release from the NS life shackles, I'm already startin' to plan all sorts of merchandises and changes to show my LIBERATION.

haha.. an ipod mini first sprung up after I cursed creative for a confounded umpteenth time when I unsuccessfully tried to listen to music from the paltry pathetic piece of shit they called Creative Zen Micro.

I was literally snorting through my nose when I saw the advertisement on the front page of Today regarding the Overall Best in Show - Creative Vision:M. Yah rite! The only vision you'd probably see is my defective creative zen micro flying through you window displays man..

so yeah.. hell to you Creative for making me waste $300 bucks to realise how shitty your company actually is. I'm going for the mainstream i-pod liao.

next on the line? probably a nice, futuristic phone with all the nifty gadgetries and accesories that have been banned in NS camps.. I dunno what to get yet, cos all the new Nokia phones look singularly fugly but I still dun wish to have to re-learn how to type SMS-es with new phones, thou Samsung phones are really starting to look beautiful. Then can start snapping pictures and catching up on whatever wasted "youth" activties that has transpired since I entered NS. i sound darn pathetic rite? haha.

speaking on NS and camera phones.. I'm just waiting for the day that the lofty commanders in SAF to realise how retarded it is to try and ban camera phones for sercurity sake.. i mean like hello? nearly every single phone in the market now is camera enabled liao? somewhere down the line one side has to compromise.. and I don't think it's the HP companies...

after that it's to the salon for some hair improvement.. haha.. Wenjie says he intends to leave his hair as long as possible from now on, just to try out a long hair for a change before the manacles of the Singaporean society come clashing down again... for me? I think I'll just stick with a little dyeing maybe? hehe.. i dunno lah.. my parents already have been freaking out at me entertaining such notions.. -_-

oh well.. going back to rest liao.. i still wanna go for my saturday activities despire my doctor's pointed reminders to rest the whole weekend.. oh well...

No comments: