Tuesday, February 07, 2006

one day work week

hehe.. i'm currently trying to work out a one-day work week schedule for my remaining weeks left in army. so I met my quota this week liaoz.. haha! but seriously, I think it's like a rarity to find a NSF LTA still scurrying around busy like mad and having to work through the day and sorts... endangered liao..

aniwez all my frens who are going to ORD aren't around liao.. like when i messaged Fred @ 8am "U in camp?" his reply only came at 1.15pm "No..." -_- duh!

spent the first half of the day clearing rubbish from the past week and shooting arrows for the next, then happily realising that S4 didn't shoot a single arrow at me for this month. and prob the next. =) got more delighted when I realised my duty was to be taken over by poor Wai Kit who kenaed 7 extra cos he suay-suay mentioned a wrong topic in front of his out-going OC... suay sia..

was talking about blogs and how majority are just avenues to vent and bitch about people, or to become a media whore and scream for attention with controversial topics... how's my blog going eh?

1st blog of mine was too forced and strained bitchy, then my secret blog kena found out and was obviously too offensive and hurtful... so now 3rd blog liao.. when nothing to blog just shut up.. hehe.. blog when got some urge...

like when i wanna say i kinda enjoyed playing doTa today with TCC1 people again... hehe.. got to try out new wierdish characters like enchantress and silencer and OWNED to some extent.. hee =) ok.. stop this arrogant rubbish shit since it only brings about bad repercussions - people think I'm wa-ay over addicted over doTa or people play with me and I tio owned and then feel like kena slap back in the face.

so.. no more doTa talk.. =)

sian... need to call Berkeley liao regarding my missing SAT scores.. -_- wish me luck!

No comments: