Monday, February 27, 2006

game life and real life

haha.. i'm going to say it again but, I honestly feel like quitting dota liaoz.. i know it doesn't work, already owe a hand and leg to some friends who bet with me i couldn't resist the temptation or what.. and then another taunts me that till i can own at every single character then i should quit. bleah...

played like on last tues, fri and sat.. seems like everytime go back camp will have people jioing me to go play liao =) then today came another invitation.. but cannot liao lah.. i need to do something else before i get fat and blind over sitting at the screen the whole day..

went to east coast yet again for another blading session which went well considering the childish antics we (ok.. mostly me and Jack) indulged in.. oh well.. some things wouldn't change.

i need a new game. edgar, please burn Civ4 for me.. wanna do something interesting on my computer..

speaking of the REAL life, i'm a little disappointed with my tutee's performance in a maths vectors test that i gave her. sigh... many questions i thought i taught liao but still very wrong fundamentally... i finally realised the importance of tests and so on. when you tutor and teach, the tutee can be nodding and agreeing to everything you say even when you keep asking whether he/she understands or not.. but it is only through a test that all the mistakes and misconceptions start tumbling out and you get a little discouraged over how little of what u taught has been absorbed.

i need to get my driving lessons back, hope for a few acceptances from US unis, pray for my cousin getting the 'A's this wednesday, and finally get down to finishing my room.. which is like some ill fated building production that keeps getting halted over disagreements from vendors, rain checks and so on.. haha.. oh well

No comments: